Learning The “Secrets” of
Making the Most Out of Gender Sonogram
Some people say that a family will only become complete once pregnancy starts. According to them, the child is a solid link between the couple as well as both families and relatives. The anticipation of waiting for the baby to be born is almost unbearable for many parents. They are eager to start a life with their child that often times, they go to lengths such as talking to the baby inside the womb and even shopping for clothes months ahead of the delivery. They even start thinking of the name they will give to the child. During the early periods and still, in some countries, people visit faith healers and elders just for a prediction on what the gender of the baby will be. However, modern times allow people to scientifically check the gender of the baby before it is born with the help of ultrasound technology. Aside from visiting the doctor who specializes in pregnancy and conducts ultrasound checkups, there are also clinics nowadays which provide more than just a gender sonogram. Here is how you can make the most out of a gender sonogram.
1. Spend time with your baby – Don’t you know that ultrasound is not only used to check your baby but also to allow you and your partner to have time with your baby while watching the monitor. This enhances the experience you have even if the child is still yet to be born. If that is not enough, you can avail 3D/4D imaging sessions even for 30 minutes without harming your baby and providing you better quality images.
2. Print a copy of the image – You always want to have a copy that captures the memory for you to reminisce for years to come. You can get a copy printed of the image depending on your options from 2D to 3D prints. You can even get colored prints instead of the regular black and white images. This makes the experience brighter and colorful that it was possible decades ago.
3. Record the images – Prints are not enough. You want a file which you can use to print more copy or even check in the computer for years to come. You can avail of a CD that contains high-resolution 3D images on various angles possible.
4. Capture your session in the video – Seeing the inside is not enough since you are only showing the baby. If you want to capture a complete family memory, a video that captures the entire session is the best option. Here you can watch the moments where you and your partner are enjoying precious time with your unborn child. Now, you no longer limit yourself with videos the moment your child is born but the memories include earlier time before your child is born.
5. Make sure the safety and well-being of the baby – Although a complete ultrasound checkup from a licensed physician is a must, the gender sonogram session still covers checking the overall health and condition of the child inside the womb. This gives a secondary session that guarantees the safety of your child.
Don’t be satisfied with a dull ultrasound exam. Experience a colorful and memorable gender sonogram session in Fort Worth or any place you are located in.